Technology Education Learning Standards
New York State MST Standards
- Students will use mathematical analysis, scientific inquiry, and engineering design, as appropriate, to pose questions, seek answers, and develop solutions.
- Students will access, generate, process, and transfer information using appropriate technologies.
Standard 3: Mathematics
- Please visit the Curriculum and Instruction website for more information regarding NYS Mathematic Standards.
Standard 4: Science
- Please visit the Curriculum and Instruction website for more information regarding NYS Science Standards.
- Students will apply technological knowledge and skills to design, construct, use, and evaluate products and systems to satisfy human and environmental needs.
- Students will understand the relationships and common themes that connect mathematics, science, and technology and apply the themes to these and other areas of learning.
- Students will apply the knowledge and thinking skills of mathematics, science, and technology to address real-life problems and make informed decisions.