New York State Learning Standards
The Learning Standards for Career Development and Occupational Studies (CDOS) include key ideas, performance indicators describing expectations for students, and sample tasks suggesting evidence of progress toward the standards.
Career Development and Occupational Studies (CDOS) Resource Guide
The Career Development and Occupational Studies (CDOS) Resource Guide with Core Curriculum is a companion document to the CDOS learning standards. It further develops the core content for each learning standard and career major. The document is also rich with teacher developed classroom activities that help students achieve the CDOS standards. The CDOS Resource Guide can also be viewed in its component parts below.
- CDOS Introduction
- CDOS: Elementary Career and Universal
- CDOS: Elementary Integrated
- CDOS: Intermediate Career and Universal
- CDOS: Intermediate Integrated
- CDOS: Commencement Career and Universal
- CDOS: Commencement Integrated
- CDOS: 3b Part 1
- CDOS: 3b Part 2
- CDOS: Resources