- New York Agriculture in the Classroom (NYAITC)
- The NYAITC, established in 1985, is an education program that facilitates awareness and understanding of the agricultural industry for students from kindergarten through 6th grade. This partnership between Cornell University, the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets, the New York State Education Department, and the New York Farm Bureau provides comprehensive curriculum materials and resources for primary and secondary teachers to aid in educating students about food, fiber, and natural resource systems.
- Equipment and Facilities Guide
- Earning Participation in Government credit through FFA
- Consortium developed assessment for New York State Agricultural Education