New York State Education Department
89 Washington Avenue
Albany, New York 12234
Frequently Requested Contact Information
- General Information | (518) 474-3852
- Teacher Certification | (518) 474-3901
- Teacher Certification Online Contact Form
- TEACH Online System | (518) 486-6041
- Assessment | Email the Assessment Office
- Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) | Email the Curriculum and Instruction Team
- P-12 Education | Email the Office of P-12 Education | (518) 474-3862
- Report Problem(s) Using the TEACH Online System
- Fingerprinting | Email the Fingerprinting Office | (518) 473-2998
- Office of the Professions | Email the Office of the Professions | (518) 474-3817
- HSE | Email the HSE Office | (518) 474-5906
- TASC (formerly GED) | (518) 474-5906
- ACCES - VR | 1-800-222-JOBS (5627)
How do you like the new website? Let us know by sending us an email.
Please Note: This email box is to be used to send only website feedback. This email box is not to be used to ask questions related to NYSED topics. If you have questions about teacher certification, please go to Contact the Office of Teaching Initiatives. If you are having a problem with the TEACH system (incorrect SSN, etc.), then please go to Report Problem(s) Using the TEACH Online System
If you are a person with a disability and you have a problem accessing the content on this web site, please email Accessibility Help.
Please Note: When requesting assistance via e-mail, DO NOT include any personal or private information. For example, do not include social security numbers or date of birth information.