Title I, Part D - Neglected and Delinquent Education
Under ESSA, the Title I, Part D provides funds to NYS agencies; Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS) & Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) and local education agencies (LEAs) to:
- Carry out high quality education programs to prepare children and youth for secondary school completion, career and technical training, further education and/or employment.
- Provide activities to facilitate the successful transition of children and youth between placement in residential facilities (including DOCCS & OCFS) and further education or employment.
- Allowable and Unallowable Expenditures
- Carryover Limits
- Title I, Part D: Neglected and Delinquent Fact Sheet
- Sample Formal Agreement - between LEA-County Jail-BOCES
- Sample Formal Agreement - between LEA-Facility/Agency
- Inventory Template
Data & Reports: