2017 District Instructional Technology Plan (ITP) Guidance
- In 2017 Districts are not required to update their ITPs. Plans approved in 2016 will remain in approved status until the deadline for 2018 submission.
- Districts that wish to update their ITP survey in 2017 will be able to do so in the SED Monitoring System in the Business Portal. One reason a district might want to update their plan in 2017 is to align more closely with their Smart Schools Investment Plan.
- See instructions on how to complete the 2017 ITP Survey.
- A District can copy all responses from its 2016 Survey with the roll-over button and then revise the responses that they wish to update.
- Updated ITP surveys can be submitted until October 16, 2017.
Citation for Photo:
Courtesy of Allison Shelley/The Verbatim Agency for American Education: Images of Teachers and Students in Action