Learning Technology Grants (LTG)
The New York State Learning Technology Grant (LTG) program is a three-year program that awards $3.2 million annually to a variety of educational technology programs statewide. The current grant cycle ends June 30, 2021.
The LTG program promotes collaboration among public school districts, BOCES, and religious and independent schools to develop, implement, and share programs, activities, and materials to facilitate the delivery of quality instruction, increase equitable access to high-quality learning experiences, and promote culturally- and linguistically-responsive learning environments for all students, using educational technology.
- May 31, 2019: Year 2 budgets are due
- June 10, 2019: Year 1 budget amendments are due
- July 30, 2019: Final expenditure report to Grants Finance Office and final M/WBE report sent to M/WBE Office for Year 1
- August 31, 2019: Year 1 artifacts are to be posted on grant recipients' web page
- October 4, 2019: Year 1 program performance reports are due - send to email@example.com