Learning Technology Grants (LTG)
The New York State Learning Technology Grant (LTG) program is a three-year program that awards $3.2 million annually to a variety of educational technology programs statewide. The current grant cycle ends June 30, 2021.
The LTG program promotes collaboration among public school districts, BOCES, and religious and independent schools to develop, implement, and share programs, activities, and materials to facilitate the delivery of quality instruction, increase equitable access to high-quality learning experiences, and promote culturally- and linguistically-responsive learning environments for all students, using educational technology.
- January 17, 2020: Interim Progress Report due to Program Office.
- May 22, 2020: Year 3 Budgets due.
- June 5, 2020: Year 2 amendments due.
- July 30, 2020: Final Expenditure Report due to Grants Finance Office, with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 30, 2020: Final M/WBE report, year 2, sent to M/WBE office.
- August 1, 2020: All year 2 artifacts posted to grant recipient’s web page.
- October 5, 2020: Year 2 Program Performance Report due to the Office of Educational Design and Technology email@example.com.