Learning Technology Grants (LTG) - Resources and Dates for Grant Applicants and Recipients
Important Dates for 2021-2024 LTG Applicants
- April 5, 2021: Deadline to submit questions about the 2021-2024 RFP to email@example.com
- April 26, 2021: Responses to questions will be posted to P-12 Funding Opportunities
- May 3, 2021: Letter of Intent (LOI) due. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 10, 2021: LTG Proposals must be postmarked by this date.
- July 1, 2021: 2021-2024 Grant cycle begins
Important Dates and Guidance for 2018-2021 LTG Recipients
- June 19, 2021: Year 3 amendments due
- July 14 and 15: LTG virtual conference (Presentations by all Grant Recipients, open to NYS school and district administrators)
- July 30, 2021: Final Expenditure Report (FS-10-F) due to Grants Finance Office, with a copy to email@example.com.
- July 30, 2021: Final M/WBE report, year 3, sent to M/WBE office with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org