Learning Technology Grants (LTG) - Resources for Grant Recipients
The New York State Learning Technology Grant (LTG) program is a three-year program that awards $3.2 million annually to a variety of educational technology professional development programs statewide. The current grant cycle ends June 30, 2021.
The LTG program promotes collaboration among public school districts, BOCES, and religious and independent schools to develop, implement, and share programs, activities, and resources to facilitate the delivery of quality instruction, increase equitable access to high-quality learning experiences, and promote culturally- and linguistically-responsive learning environments for all students through the effective use of educational technology.
Important Dates and Guidance for LTG recipients
- January 17, 2020: Interim Progress Report was due to Program Office.
- May 22, 2020 (Extended until June 12, 2020): Year 3 Budgets due.
- June 5, 2020: (Extended until June 19, 2020) Year 2 amendments due.
- July 30, 2020: Final Expenditure Report due to Grants Finance Office, with a copy to email@example.com.
- July 30, 2020: Final M/WBE report, year 2, sent to M/WBE office with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 1, 2020: All year 2 artifacts must be posted to grant recipient’s web page. It is requested that all artifacts are posted as they become available.
- October 5, 2020: Year 2 Program Performance Report due to the Office of Educational Design and Technology email@example.com.
The cap on expenditures on supplies, materials, and equipment has been increased to 50% of the project budget for year 2. This allows for maximum flexibility to adjust expenditures due to the extended shutdown of face-to-face education. Increases in this cap are also available in year 3 on a case-by-case basis and will be evaluated as part of the year 3 budget review.
If you need an additional extension for submission of the LTG year 3 budget or for filing of an amendment for year 2, please notify our office at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are aware of the need for such accommodation.
All amendments should be discussed with Mary Ann Valikonis in the program office prior to completion and submission. Please request a meeting with Mary Ann by sending an email to email@example.com
Artifacts should be posted as they become available so that colleagues across the state are able to benefit as soon as possible from the resources that have been created with LTG funds.