Skip to main content

Closures of Degree-Granting Institutions

The following degree-granting institutions have announced that they have ceased enrolling new students, will teach-out programs for currently enrolled students, and then close:

Recently Closed Institutions

Previously Closed Institutions

Other Resources

  • TAP and other New York financial aid programs are administered by the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) contact HESC at ​
  • U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid Website: Has Your School Closed? Here’s What to Do, go to
  • Questions about U.S. Federal financial aid programs should be directed to the Federal Student Aid office:
    Supported by the U.S. Department of Education, this resource offers help to students affected by college closures. Students can use the site to contact experienced financial aid and academic counselors for guidance about how to continue their studies.