Cazenovia College Closure Information
The Cazenovia College Board of Trustees has determined that due to financial concerns, the College will not be enrolling students for the 2023-2024 academic year. The institution’s last day of instruction will be June 25, 2023, and the last date of administrative operations will be June 30, 2023.
Cazenovia College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide 24/7 online transcript ordering and delivery of official transcripts through June 30, 2023. To order an official transcript(s), login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site. After June 30, 2023, transcripts will be transferred to LeMoyne College, and this page will provide updated information on ordering transcripts at that time.
Cazenovia College has entered into teach-out agreements with multiple higher education institutions that will provide pathways for students to continue their studies beginning with the Fall 2023 semester. Please see the Cazenovia College Transfer Opportunities page for a list of colleges and programs: Cazenovia College Transfer Opportunities.
On February 16, 2023, Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) acted to note that accreditation will cease on September 1, 2023.
MSCHE also has a Frequently Asked Questions page regarding Cazenovia College: https://www.msche.org/institutions/cazenovia-college-frequently-asked-questions-faq/
- TAP and other New York financial aid programs are administered by the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) contact HESC at www.hesc.ny.gov/contact-hesc.html
- U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid Website: Has Your School Closed? Here’s What to Do, go to https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/closed-school
- Questions about U.S. Federal financial aid programs should be directed to the Federal Student Aid office:
- Federal Student Aid website: https://studentaid.gov/help-center/contact
- Telephone: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)
- An international student or any member of the public with a complaint, concern, or question can contact the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Response Center as follows:
- Telephone: 703-603-3400 or 1-800-892-4829 for general and case-specific questions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) or for SEVIS technical questions, email SEVISHelpDesk@ice.dhs.gov
- SEVIS offices are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.* ET, except holidays.
- Website: Homepage | Study in the States (dhs.gov) and Contact Us | Study in the States (dhs.gov)