Medaille University Closure Information
Medaille University is closed, effective August 31, 2023.
Students can find current information about ordering transcripts at: https://www.medaille.edu/#transcripts.
On May 22, 2023, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education acted to acknowledge the institutional closure of Medaille University while on warning effective August 31, 2023. Accreditation ceased effective August 31, 2023. As of September 1, 2023, Medaille University is no longer accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education www.msche.org.
- TAP and other New York financial aid programs are administered by the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) contact HESC at www.hesc.ny.gov/contact-hesc.html
- U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid Website: Has Your School Closed? Here’s What to Do, go to https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/closed-school
- Questions about U.S. Federal financial aid programs should be directed to the Federal Student Aid office:
- Federal Student Aid website: https://studentaid.gov/help-center/contact
- Telephone: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)
- An international student or any member of the public with a complaint, concern, or question can contact the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Response Center as follows:
- Telephone: 703-603-3400 or 1-800-892-4829 for general and case-specific questions
- Email: email@example.com or for SEVIS technical questions, email SEVISHelpDesk@ice.dhs.gov
- SEVIS offices are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.* ET, except holidays.
- Website: Homepage | Study in the States (dhs.gov) and Contact Us | Study in the States (dhs.gov)