Medaille University Closure Information
The Medaille University Board of Trustees has determined that due to financial instability, the University will close effective August 31, 2023.
Students can find current information about ordering transcripts at: https://www.medaille.edu/student-services/registrar#transcripts-tab.
Medaille University has entered into teach-out agreements with multiple higher education institutions that will provide pathways for students to continue their studies. Please see the Medaille University website for a list of colleges at: https://www.medaille.edu/
While Medaille University currently remains accredited, on June 24, 2022, Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) issued a Notification of Non-Compliance Action.
- TAP and other New York financial aid programs are administered by the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) contact HESC at www.hesc.ny.gov/contact-hesc.html
- U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid Website: Has Your School Closed? Here’s What to Do, go to https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/closed-school
- Questions about U.S. Federal financial aid programs should be directed to the Federal Student Aid office:
- Federal Student Aid website: https://studentaid.gov/help-center/contact
- Telephone: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)
- An international student or any member of the public with a complaint, concern, or question can contact the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Response Center as follows:
- Telephone: 703-603-3400 or 1-800-892-4829 for general and case-specific questions
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or for SEVIS technical questions, email SEVISHelpDesk@ice.dhs.gov
- SEVIS offices are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.* ET, except holidays.
- Website: Homepage | Study in the States (dhs.gov) and Contact Us | Study in the States (dhs.gov)