2020-2021 Charter School Annual Report
All New York State charter schools must submit annual reports to the Board of Regents and their authorizers by August 1st of each year. Charter schools meet this requirement by completing the annual report tasks within the Charter School Office's online portal. Since August 1st falls on a Sunday this year, the annual reports are due by 11:59 pm on August 2, 2021.
- 2020-2021 Annual Report Guidelines with detailed information regarding key focus areas and authorizer requirements
- Charter School Audit Guide
- 2021-2022 Budget Template
- Audited Financial Report Template
- Disclosure of Financial Interest Form
- Board of Regents Faculty and Staff Roster
Charter schools must submit the second component (including Audited Financial Statements for all schools, and final Progress Towards Charter Goals for Regents, NYC DOE, and Buffalo DOE authorized schools) of the Annual Report in the Charter School Office's portal by 11:59 pm on November 1, 2021.