2021-2022 Charter School Annual Report
All New York State charter schools must submit annual reports to the Board of Regents and their authorizers by 11:59 PM on August 1, 2022. Charter schools meet this requirement by completing the annual report tasks within the Charter School Office's online portal.
- 2021-2022 Annual Report Guidelines (Updated 6/22)
- Charter School Audit Guide
- 2022-2023 Budget Template (Updated 6/22)
- Audited Financial Report Template (Updated 6/22)
- Disclosure of Financial Interest Form (Updated 4/22)
- Board of Regents Faculty and Staff Roster (Updated 6/22)
- Roster should include all staff employed any point from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
Charter schools must submit the second component (including Audited Financial Statements for all schools, and final Progress Towards Charter Goals for Regents, NYC DOE, and Buffalo DOE authorized schools) of the Annual Report in the Charter School Office's portal by 11:59 PM on November 1, 2022.