Welcome to the NYSED Science Resource page!
This section houses a collection of resources and guidance to support science education. Utilization of the NYSED’s science resources to support curriculum development and instruction is optional; all instructional decisions are made at the local level.
- State Science Resource Network
- The NYSED State Science Resource Network identifies major assets that can support teaching and learning initiatives in science across the state. Resources will continue to be added from recommendations at the state, regional and local levels. The intention of the State Science Resource Network design is to facilitate collaborations and partnerships to meet regional and local needs/desires for science standard implementation.
- Science Education Network and Interactive Map
- Integrating Science and Language for All Students with a Focus on English Language Learners
- This series of seven webinars and topic briefs supports equitable access to the NYS P-12 Science Learning Standards for English Language Learners and Multilingual Learners.
- Section 809_5 Waiver: Humane Treatment of Animals
- School Chemical Management and Storage Guidelines