The purpose is to improve student achievement. Funds may be used to support a variety of activities, including:
- Teacher recruitment and retention.
- Teacher professional development.
- Educational technology.
- Parental involvement activities.
- Title I School Improvement.
- Other activities authorized under Title I-Part A, Title III- Part A; Title IV-Part A.
Federal Statute: No Child Left Behind PL 107-110
NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS SERVED: formula allocations for rural LEA's meeting specified geographic, demographic, and fiscal criteria