Professional Licensure Programs
- Application to Propose a Program that will Prepare Candidates for a Professional License (except polysomnographic technology; Licensed Behavior Analyst or Certified Behavior Analyst Assistant; or Professional Geologist.)
- Application to Change or Adapt a registered professional education program
- Application to Propose a Program that will Prepare Candidates for a Licensed Behavior Analyst or Certified Behavior Analyst Assistant
- Application to Propose a Program that will Prepare Candidates for a Licensure in polysomnographic technology
- Memorandum on Professional Education requirements for Professional Geologist, including the procedures to register a licensure-qualifying program.
Preparing an Application:
- Programs intended to prepare individuals for licensure in a profession licensed by the State Education Department will be evaluated by the Department’s Professional Education Program Review office, in the Office of the Professions. Before preparing an application for a professional licensure program, contact that office for more information about additional materials that may be needed to supplement the core program registration form.
Contact information for Programs that Prepare Licensed Professionals:
New York State Education Department
Office of the Professions
Professional Education Program Review
89 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12234
(518) 474-3817, extension 360
Fax: (518) 473-0114