Save Your Word File
- Before Saving the File
- Accept or reject document track changes.
- Turn off track changes
- Turn off formatting marks
- Remove comments
- Saving the File
- Do not use spaces or special characters when naming your document files.
- Make the document file name concise.
- File names cannot exceed 30 characters in length.
Please Note: If, after reviewing these tools, you still have questions about the web accessibility procedures, you may contact your Web Content Manager or the SED Help Desk. You may also submit your question to the NYSED Web Accessibility Support Forum.