Make Videos Accessible
- Export Video from WebEx Network Recording Player
- Creating Video Captions Using YouTube - Once the video is ready for a format that can be used by Vimeo, use these instructions to create captions by using the tools in YouTube.
- How to Optimize Video and Audio Output from WebEx ARF
- VSDC Free Video Editor - this program is used to edit videos if there are video or audio issues that need to be fixed. It is not necessary for creating captions as this can be done completely with YouTube.
- Download and install VSDC Video Editor: Go to http://forum01.nysed.gov/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1503405464. (For NYSED staff only)
- Edit Videos with VSDC Free Video Editor - This guide has information on how to trim videos, crop videos, adjust audio levels and replace the audio layer in video projects.
Please Note: After reviewing these instructions, if you still have questions about making videos accessible, please contact your web content manager. You may also submit your question to the NYSED Web Accessibility Support Forum.