Create Accessible Web Pages/HTML Files
How-to Instructions from WebAIM
- WebAIM's WCAG 2.0 Checklist for HTML Documents
- Quick Reference - Web Accessibility Principles | PDF Version
- Web Accessibility for Designers
This page contains information that highlights a few important principles of accessible design.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines -> WCAG 2.0
- Creating Accessible Web Content in Dreamweaver
How-to Instructions from the National Center on Disability and Access for Education (NCDAE)
- Creating Accessible Electronic Content | PDF Version
- Identifying Web Accessibility Issues | PDF Version
- From WebAIM: Quick Reference - Testing Web Content for Accessibility | PDF Version
- From NCDAE: Identifying Web Accessibility Issues | PDF Version
Please Note: If, after reviewing these tools, you still have questions about the web accessibility procedures, you may contact your Web Content Manager or the SED Help Desk. You may also submit your question to the NYSED Web Accessibility Support Forum.