Digital Content Resources - Full Online Learning Courses
These resources have not been examined for compliance with the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA) and Education Law 2-d, therefore schools that choose to utilize any of these resources must ensure compliance where applicable. For more information on Education Law 2-d and data privacy and security in general please refer to NYSED’s Data Privacy and Security webpage.
The sites below are provided as options and sources for ideas and inspiration only. The list is also not exhaustive; there are many quality resources and learning activities available online.
- AccelerateU, run by EduTech RIC/Wayne Fingerlakes BOCES, offers offers 200 online courses for New York State students in grades 6-12 students for credit accrual, credit recovery, and advanced coursework.
- Oneida Herkimer Madison BOCES
- OHM BOCES offers a variety of 9-12 courses. Through their partnership with Agilix Buzz, the BOCES is offering free access to online core curricula.
- Edgenuity provides K-12 online learning support and content, including core curricula, virtual learning, credit recovery, personalized learning, and test readiness.
- Apex is a leading digital curriculum company for students in grades 6-12 to take courses online for original credit or for credit recovery.
- Edmentum is an online learning content and course provider that offers many resources for K-12 students, including full curricula, 6-12 courses, and assessments.
- Pearson Gradpoint
- Pearson Gradpoint offers a variety of resources for online and blended learning, including customization options for personalized learning.
- Odysseyware offers a fully online, customizable curriculum library consisting of over 300 courses for grades 3-12.