Partnerships and Research
In order to facilitate the work of TRLE, NYSED has partnered with several educational organizations throughout the state.
Level 1 Centers
The goal in Phase 1 of TRLE is to provide a rapid infusion of professional learning to educators throughout the state. To facilitate these experiences, NYSED has partnered with the state’s Level 1 Centers. These organizations will provide professional learning opportunities that all educators in NYS can participate in at no cost to them or their school/district.
- Consortium of 10 RICs –
- The Consortium is comprised of:
- NortheasternRegional Information Center (NERIC)-Albany-Schoharie-Schenectady-Saratoga BOCES (Capital Region BOCES)
- Suffolk RIC- Eastern Suffolk BOCES
- South Central RIC (SCRIC)- Broome-Delaware-Tioga BOCES (Broome-Tioga BOCES)
- Nassau RIC- Nassau BOCES
- Mohawk RIC(MORIC)- Madison-Oneida BOCES
- Monroe RIC- Monroe 1 BOCES
- Mid-Hudson/Ulster RIC (MHRIC)-Ulster BOCES
- Greater Southern Tier RIC (GSTRIC)- Schuyler-Steuben-Chemung-Tioga-Allegany BOCES (Greater Southern Tier BOCES)
- EduTechRIC (EduTech)- Ontario-Seneca-Yates-Cayuga-Wayne BOCES (Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES)
- Central NY RIC (CNYRIC)- Onondaga-Cortland-Madison BOCES (OCM BOCES)
- Twitter: @eteachny
- Website: www.eteachny.org
- The Consortium is comprised of:
- Lower Hudson Regional Information Center (LHRIC) in partnership with Southern Westchester BOCES and in collaboration with members of our regional Joint Management Team (JMT)
- Website: www.lhric.org, www.swboces.org
- Twitter: @lh_ric, @swboces
- New York City Department of Education (NYCDOE)
- Website: www.schools.nyc.gov
- Twitter: @NYCSchools
- Western New York Regional Information Center (WNYRIC) in collaboration with Erie 2 Chautauqua-Cattaraugus BOCES, Orleans Niagara BOCES, and Cattaraugus Alleghany BOCES (Western Joint Management Team, JMT).
- Website: https://sites.google.com/e1b.org/rethinkwny/home
- Twitter: @wny_ric
- Yonkers City School District - (YCSD)
- Website: https://www.yonkerspublicschools.org/Rethink
- Twitter: @YonkersSchools
External Evaluation Partner
SUNY Stony Brook Center for Teaching and Learning in Community (CTLC)
- Website: https://www.stonybrook.edu/ctlc/trle/
- NYSED has partnered with CTLC to facilitate an ongoing evaluation of the TRLE program.
- CTLC will perform the following activities:
- Program evaluation and improvement – Through surveys, focus groups, and interviews, CTLC will gather data from various groups of stakeholders in order to inform the TRLE program and better serve educators and students.
- Action-research – CTLC will facilitate professional learning communities to develop problems of practice that will lead to the creation of a Quality Remote/Hybrid Teaching Framework and several professional learning experiences for educators in New York State.
Professional Learning Module Developer
- Website: https://www.measurementinc.com/
- NYSED has partnered with Measurement Inc. to deliver 60+ Professional Learning Experiences (PLE) based on six core competencies and the efficacy research performed including turnkey training curriculum to educators and educational leaders across New York State.
- Measurement Inc. will perform the following activities:
- Deliver turnkey training
- Provide trained professionals to implement PLEs
- Conduct educator trainings and wraparound supports
- Provide the facilitation of professional learning communities, peer-to-peer networks, coaching and individualized supports.