Rethink 2021: Professional Learning for K-12 Educators in All Environments: Maximizing Lessons Learned
Register today for Rethink 2021: Professional Learning for K-12 Educators in All Environments: Maximizing Lessons Learned. This virtual conference will feature two half-day sessions of online PD from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 23 and 24.This event is being presented by eTeachNY, a consortium of 10 Regional Information Centers providing professional learning for educators in NYS at no cost.
Attendees will leave Rethink 2021 with access to hands-on tools based on best practices and aligned to state frameworks for learning. Session topics will include:
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL): Reconnecting and Encouraging Student Learning and Well-being
- Students with Disabilities: Utilizing High-Leverage Practices to Start Your Year Off Right
- Culturally Responsive-Sustaining Education: CRSE Overview —The Why, What, and How
- Families as Partners: Supporting Teaching and Learning at Home
- ELLs/MLs: Making Content Area Instruction Meaningful for English Language Learners
- Shifting to Online: Tackling the Transition — Key Area of Focus
Register now to reserve your spot (registration for this conference will close Aug. 12). More information is at eteachny.org/rethink.