Feedback for US Department of Education on EdTech & Teacher Preparation Programs – Due June 30
- An auxiliary committee formed by the US Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology invites New York State teachers and administrators to respond to a 10-minute survey on how well teacher education programs are preparing graduates to effectively use technology for teaching and learning.
- The survey is anonymous and all open-ended responses will be reviewed to remove any potentially identifying information.
- There is no obligation to participate.
- You may access the survey here.
- Questions may be directed to the Office of Educational Design & Technology at 518-474-5461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.