Performance Assessment Networks (PAN) Pilot
In support of the Graduation Measures initiative, NYSED’s PAN Pilot will look at how performance-based approaches can be implemented in a diverse range of schools across New York State, and how to support schools in making that transition. The PAN Pilot website is now live. Visit our new website at http://www.nysed.gov/pan-pilot to:
- Learn more about the initiative: Project Description;
- Read about some of the promising models for performance-based assessment in New York State; and
- Subscribe to the PAN Pilot Listserv to receive updates on pilot activities.
Project staff are now accepting nominations for the PAN Pilot Advisory Panel and its workgroups.
- The advisory panel and workgroups will advise project staff on the design of the pilot program, including recommendations for an application process and selection criteria for participating schools, pilot regulations, professional learning experiences, and pilot network design.
- The nomination form is live on our website. Nominate yourself or a colleague to the PAN Pilot Advisory Panel and Workgroups by March 31, 2022.
As project staff works on developing an FAQ, contact us with any questions at email@example.com. The pilot is funded through a philanthropic grant to the USNY Regents Research Fund from the Carnegie Corporation of New York.