3 – 8 English Language Arts and Mathematics Tests
Beginning with the 2016–17 school year, schools had the option of administering the operational tests and the stand-alone field tests either by computer or on paper.
- Information on the New York State Question Sampler
- Documentation: Equation Editor Drawing Tool, Quick Reference Guide
- ELA Response Box Sampler
- Equation Editor Sampler
- Getting Started Tips: I am new to CBT, where do I begin?- A list of administration steps, helpful articles, and resources on CBT Support to help a school organize a successful CBT administration in the spring.
- Nextera Setup and Installation Guide
- Questar System Requirements (Desktop/Laptop and Mobile/Tablet)
- Device System Scan Tool - Determine if testing devices meet system requirements
- Testing Readiness Check Tool - Determine if your classrooms and schools have the right resources to test online
For information on, or help with implementing Computer-Based Testing, please visit CBTSupport.nysed.gov or email CBTSupport@nysed.gov.