NYSED Smart Start Grant RFQ #19-028: Qualifications of Professional Development and Support Services Providers
- NYSED has released an RFQ for the Smart Start Grant Program, a three-year program that awards approximately $6 million in grants annually to districts and consortia to fund a variety of professional development and support services to increase expertise in STEM, including computer science, and/or educational technology, statewide.
- Entities eligible to apply to provide professional development and support services include Non-Profit Organizations and Institutions of Higher Education. BOCES and for-profit companies are not eligible to apply.
- Any questions concerning this RFQ must be email by October 5, 2018 to SmartstartRFQ@nysed.gov. Questions and responses thereto will be posted on NYSED’s website by October 17, 2018. No individual written responses will be provided.
- All required materials must be receive by NYSED no later than 3:00 p.m. on the due date of October 31, 2018 .
- RFQ # 19-028 is posted on NYSED P-12 Competitive Procurement Contracts. See the website for additional details.