Learning Technology Grant Application Deadline Extended to July 3
Application Deadline Extended to July 3:
- NYSED is extending the funding opportunity for the Learning Technology Grant Application for 2018–2021.
- Districts whose applications were postmarked by June 8, 2018 may revise their applications, if they so choose, but their current applications are still eligible for review.
- All applications must be postmarked by July 3, 2018.
- Applications will be disqualified if they fail to provide all mandatory attachments by the extended application deadline. Mandatory attachments are listed on page 14 of the announcement of funding opportunity, under the heading Mandatory Application Requirements. All forms in the bulleted list must be submitted with all applications. Note that Attachment IV must be submitted with all applications, even if the applicant has obtained signatures of all religious and independent schools.
- For additional information, please review the full application documents posted on the Learning Technology Grant application page. Information available on this website includes program description and application materials, and guidance clarifying that the applicant must provide all religious and independent schools located within their district an opportunity to participate in order to comply with the grant application requirements.