Transfer Student Question and Answer
Out-of-State Transfer Students
- Field Memo: Changes to the Diploma Requirements for Students who Transfer to a New York High School from Outside the State
- Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- Physical Education Regulatory Amendments
Diploma Options for Puerto Rican Students displaced by Hurricane Irma or Maria
- NYSED and the Puerto Rico Department of Education (PRDE) have agreed to allow students who were displaced by Hurricane Irma or Maria and subsequently enrolled in a high school in New York State to be offered the opportunity to complete either the New York State diploma requirements or the requirements to earn a diploma from Puerto Rico. This applies to students who had attained 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in Puerto Rico by October 2017.
- Field Advisory: Diploma Options for Puerto Rican Students Displaced by Hurricanes Irma or Maria