Indicator 14: Post-School Outcomes - State Performance Plan (SPP)/Annual Performance Review (APR)
Percent of youth who are no longer in secondary school, had IEPs in effect at the time they left school, and were:
A. Enrolled in higher education within one year of leaving high school.
B. Enrolled in higher education or competitively employed within one year of leaving high school.
C. Enrolled in higher education or in some other postsecondary education or training program; or competitively employed or in some other employment within one year of leaving high school.
Data Submission Information
The New York State Education Department (NYSED) has contracted with the Potsdam Institute for Applied Research (PIAR), located at the State University of New York at Potsdam. PIAR will conduct interviews with former students and report the results back to individual school districts and NYSED.
- Indicator 14- Directions for Collecting Data Regarding Post-School Outcomes for Students with Individualized Education Programs (School Year 2022-23)
- Indicator 14-Directions for Collecting Data Regarding Post-School Outcomes for Students with Individualized Education Programs (School Year 2022-23)
- Data submission resources
- Calculator to Determine Minimum Sample Size for Indicator 7, Indicator 8, Indicator 11, Indicator 12, Indicator 13, and Indicator 14
- Selecting Samples of Students for Reporting Data on Federal Indicators 7, 8, 11, 12, 13 and 14 (Using Random Number Tables)