Contracts / Business
The following table lists C.P.I. rate increases in Pupil Transportation Contract Extensions for the 2009-2010 thru 2020-2021 school years.
- 3 Ways to Award a Contract:
- 3 Types of Bids:
- 10 Kinds of Contracts: School Year, Summer, School Year Extension, Summer Extension, Partial, Emergency, Maintenance (Only), Operations and Maintenance, Parent, Intermunicipal
- Areas of Service: Home to School, Special Needs, Non-Public/Charter School, Sports, Field Trips, McKinney Vento (Homeless), Foster Care
- Filing of transportation contracts (Education Law 3625)
- Note: For district and SED verification purposes, please submit all contracts with a coversheet listing the number of contracts submitted and mail them via CERTIFIED post. This will ensure all district contracts are received and processed accordingly.
- 10 Most Common Mistakes for Contracts & Extensions
- Competitive Bidding Dollar Threshold
- Cooperative Bids
- Emergency Transportation Contracts (31 Calendar Days)
- Parent Contracts
- District Instructions - Parent Contracts
- Parent reimbursement, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car (also vans, pickups or panel trucks):
- 2019 = 58 cents per mile
- 2018 = 54.5 cents per mile
- 2017 = 53.5 cents per mile
- 2016 = 54 cents per mile
- Shared Services
Would this link to the new Forms page?