Funding Opportunity for the NYS Pathways in Technology Early College High School (NYS P-TECH) Program
The New York State Education Department (NYSED) has issued an announcement of funding opportunity for the New York State Pathways in Technology Early College High School (NYS P-TECH) Program:
- Grant announcement GC20-019 is posted on the P-TECH webpage as well as the Funding Opportunities page http://www.p12.nysed.gov/funding/currentapps.html
- Eligible Fiscal Agents/ Applicants: A New York State public school district or a BOCES must serve as the fiscal agent/applicant for each application.
- We anticipate posting a tutorial by Friday, August 23, 2019 and full webinar by Friday August 30, 2019.
- Questions about this opportunity must be sent to NYSPTECH@nysed.gov no later than Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- A Questions and Answers summary will be posted by Tuesday, September 17, 2019.
- All applications must be postmarked by Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
- For additional information, please review the full Announcement of Funding Opportunity.