- Questions and Answers on Providing Services to Children with Disabilities During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Protecting Student Privacy: FERPA and the Coronavirus
- Joint Webinar on COVID-19 (March 13, 2020) with OSEP, Council of Administrators of Special Education, Council of Chief State School Officers, National Association of State Directors of Special Education
- Fact Sheet: Addressing the Risk of COVID-19 in Schools While Protecting the Civil Rights of Students
- OCR Short Webinar on Online Education and Website Accessibility
- Supplemental Fact Sheet Addressing the Risk of COVID-19 in Preschool, Elementary and Secondary Schools While Serving Children with Disabilities
We also recommend that you frequently check the NYS Department of Health (DOH) Novel Coronavirus webpage and NYSED’s COVID-19 website for updates.