2018-2019 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs
(Please note that the forms below, in addition to being accessible on the online portal, are also accessible to download here. However, they must be saved and submitted through the online application portal, as applicable)
Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs:
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs (for Reference Only)
- Application Assurances
- Consultation/Collaboration Documentation Form
- Title III Consortium Lead Applicant Form
- Written Affirmation of LEA Consultation with Private School Officials Form
- Neglected and Delinquent Affirmation of Consultation Form
- Funded Administrative Position Description Form
Title I, Part A Comparability:
- Allocations, Poverty Data, and Student Counts
- Project Number Stems:
- Title I, Part A: 0021-19-XXXX
- Title I, Part D (New): 0016-19-XXXX
- Title II, Part A: 0147-19-XXXX
- Title III, Part A-Immigrant: 0149-19-XXXX
- Title III, Part A ELL: 0293-19-XXXX
- Title IV, Part A: 0204-19-XXXX
- Title V, Part B: 0006-19-XXXX
- Allowable/Unallowable Expenses
- Title I, Part A: Improving Basic Programs Operated by LEAs
- Title I, Part A: Homeless Set-aside
- Title I, Part D: Neglected and Delinquent Programs
- Title II, Part A: Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A - English Language Learners and Immigrant Students
- Title IV, Part A - Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- Carryover Limits and Waiver Information
- Private Schools
The online application tool has been updated so that all of the calculations that were performed last year in the budget calculator tool can now be done in the application itself. As you enter allocation and student count data, the online application will update per pupil rates and required set-asides in real-time. For the purposes of equitable services determinations, we have provided the “2018-2019 Private School Consultation Resource”, which contains a sortable list of private schools, to help LEAs identify which private schools should be consulted for equitable services programming.
The counts provided in the “2018-2019 Private School Consultation Resource” are based on 2017-2018 BEDS reporting. The counts are intended to provide LEAs with a list of private schools that reporting serving district-resident students the previous year and, therefore, should be approached for consultation purposes. When making determinations about 2018-2019 equitable services amounts, LEAs may use more updated student counts for both public and private schools if such data is available.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 518-473-0295 or via email@example.com.
To assist you in completing the application, pre-recorded webinars and PowerPoints for each of the topics below, are available in the Webinar Library.
- Access to Portal and User Rights
- Completing the Application
- Title I, Part A
- Title I, Part D
- Title II, Part A
- Title III-ELL
- Title III-Immigrant
- Title IV, Part A
- Title V, Part B
- Finalizing and Submitting the Application
Below is the Summer 2018 schedule of Title Talk on Tuesday calls – a new form of technical assistance that will use informal conference calls facilitated by NYSED staff to provide the field with information about a range of topics related to the implementation of ESSA-funded programs. After a short presentation, participants will have an opportunity to engage in an extended question and answer period with program staff. Registration is required for all events. Please use the link embedded in the title of the session below to register for each event that is of interest to you.
ESSA – 2018-2019 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs (Conference Call Recording) | FAQ
July 24 1:00PM
This session will focus on the components of the 2018-2019 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs which includes but is not limited to the new requirements for Title IIA and inclusion of Title IVA allocational funds.
This session will focus on LEAs obligation to provide equitable services to non-public schools which includes but is not, limited to meaningful consultation and calculation of the equitable share.
Title I – Allocating Funds to Public Schools (Conference Call Recording)
August 7 11:00AM
This session will focus on how local educational agencies (LEAs) identify eligible Title I school attendance areas and schools and allocate funds to those attendance areas and schools.
Title I - Supplement Not Supplant (Conference Call Recording)
August 14 1:00PM
This session will focus on the supplement not supplant requirement as it relates to Title IA funds.
Title I - Schoolwide Programs
August 21 10:00 AM
This session will focus on explaining how operating a schoolwide program under Title I can be beneficial to LEAs and schools as they explore how to most effectively leverage their local, State, and Federal funds in order to promote school reforms and raise student achievement.
Title IV Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grant (Conference Call Recording)
August 28 1:00 PM
This session will focus on the opportunities provided under ESSA for family engagement and LEAs responsibility to create the conditions needed to successfully build relationships with families that are focused on their children’s’ learning.
Please contact the SEDDAS Help Desk at SEDDAS@nysed.gov to resolve any questions related to user accounts, password resets, the SEDDAS application, and assistance with the Business Portal itself.
Please contact the Title I School and Community Services Office at (518) 473-0295 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding the content of the application/survey.