Parent Dashboard - Meeting in a Box
The Meeting in a Box is a compilation of resources that allows administrators and other school leaders to inform parents about the purpose and progress of the Parent Dashboard project. These materials provide context about the project and are available for you to share with parents.
- A suggested 30-minute meeting agenda is available for administrators and other school leaders to follow to provide information to parents and to solicit feedback.
- This Parent Dashboard website is available publicly and is intended to provide parents, administrators, and other school leaders with up-to-date information about the Parent Dashboard.
- As the project progresses, this website will be continuously updated.
- The slideshow (link TBD) presents a summarized explanation of the Parent Dashboard, the intended audience, why it is being created, and what information will be available.
- The slideshow will also show different examples of the Parent Dashboard and prompt parents for their preferences. We ask that you track their feedback and fill out this brief Feedback Form with the most popular responses.
- The slideshow will include embedded audio for ease of presentation.
- The project timeline outlines key milestones in the Parent Data Dashboard project.