Parent Dashboard - Meeting in a Box
The Meeting in a Box is a compilation of resources that allows administrators and other school leaders to inform parents about the purpose and progress of the Parent Dashboard project. These materials provide context about the project and are available for you to share with parents.
- A suggested 45-minute meeting agenda is available for administrators and other school leaders to conduct a meeting with parents to provide information and solicit feedback.
- This Parent Dashboard website is intended to provide parents, administrators, and other school leaders with up-to-date information about the Parent Dashboard. The website includes:
- a parent survey in multiple languages
- a parent resource in multiple languages to raise parents’ awareness of the Parent Dashboard
- a school district resource providing educators with an overview of the Parent Dashboard
- As the project progresses, this website will be continuously updated.
- The video presents a summary of the Parent Dashboard, including its purpose, the intended audience, and what information will be available.
- The video shows different examples of the Parent Dashboard and prompts parents for their preferences. We ask that you track their feedback and fill out this brief Feedback Form with the most popular responses.
- The video includes Closed Captions.
- The project timeline outlines key milestones in the Parent Dashboard project.
Questions and Answers
- The list of questions and answers will help guide you through questions that parents may have.