Advanced Course Access Grant Program
The purpose of the Advanced Course Access Grant Program is to increase equity in access to advanced courses, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and dual-credit courses, for high school students who currently have very limited or no access to advanced courses, through online learning, distance learning, or other evidence-based methods.
$1,750,000 will be allocated annually. The grant period is anticipated to be two years, from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2023.
Advanced Course Access programs will support the commitment of the Board of Regents to ensure that all students are prepared for, enrolled in, and supported in completing advanced courses. Please see the guidance regarding Equitable Course Access.
- Broome Tioga BOCES
- Greater Southern Tier BOCES
- Nassau BOCES
- Rochester City School District
- St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES
For additional details, see the Advanced Course Access (ACA) Program announcement.
- May 20, 2022: Digital copies of Year 2 budgets due to ACAgrant@nysed.gov. Grant recipients can mail hard copies with original signatures after digital copies have been reviewed.
- June 17, 2022: Year 1 Amendments due. Send to ACAgrant@nysed.gov
- July 30, 2022: Final Expenditure Report (FS-10-F) due to Grants Finance. Send a copy to ACAgrant@nysed.gov
- August 1, 2022: Year 1 Evaluations due.