P-3 Virtual Summer Institute 2021 Announcement
In July and August 2021, the NYS Council on Children and Families (CCF) will be partnering with the NYS Education Department's Office of Early Learning to convene the annual P-3 Summer Institute.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's P-3 Summer Institute will be held online via pre-recorded presentations.
- Registration links will be made available on the dates that presentations are released.
- Once you register that you have access to the content on the day its released and thereafter.
- All presentations may be viewed free of charge.
- CTLE credit for these presentations is not available through the State Education Department. Your organization may be able to issue CTLE or other professional development credit.
- More details and registration links will be announced in the near future.
Use the link above to find more information and view these presentations.